Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @6:40 PM

We are all but comedians
This is what a friend of mine told me. As my morale is going down the drain, on Monday morning, one of my student collapsed (epilepsy). Kind of hard to keep his composure.
Anyway, let's talk about relatives. Of course, when you break your former One takes away all the friends you could have who weren't yours at first.
Some of them try to keep in touch every now and then but something is missing. Plus, I don't want to talk with them. I don't want them to mention the Former One. And yet, when they don't mention her, I just wonder why and the whole hostile world of living without her becomes a reality, once again.
So you just say you're busy to make everything shorter, including the friendship between you and this lovely and caring person.
Life sucks for the unloved..Or "it always rains for the unloved" as Neil Gaiman put it more elegantly..

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l