Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Thursday, October 4, 2007 @12:09 AM

Relapse
The GoldenRule: never say you're over her.
The malicious Universe will make you pay these words the hard way. Two days ago, after having done many things and talked to many persons, I foolishly thought that. It has now been two days minus this sentence that I feel totally depressed. Not even Michael Scott seems to beable to help me.
I'm studying for the Agregation (that very French super Teaching diploma) and that prevents me to think about her too much, hopefully. But when I'm tired, I can tell you I feel bad. Yet, I'm nit physically alone. There's a new girl in my life. I'll talk about her in my next post because, once again, it's a complicated matter (if that were not the case, where would the fun be?)

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l