Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 @7:08 PM

Music to my ears
I love English. Ok, that's the understatement of the day. But somehow, through translation, reading a beautiful poem provokes an odd an fascinating echo in you. This poem by Shelley has been with me for a long time. And when I find my new One, my last One I hope, it will be my daily motto. I swear it. Actually, swearing is not hard. Not forgetting is the toughest part.


The fountains mingle with the river,
And the rivers with the ocean;
The winds of heaven mix forever,
With a sweet emotion;

Nothing in the world is single;
All things by a law divine
In one another's being mingle: --
Why not I with thine?

See! the mountains kiss high heaven,
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;

And the sunlight clasps the earth,
And the moonbeams kiss the sea: --
What are all these kissings worth,
If thou kiss not me?


?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l