Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @1:26 AM

Holding the fort
I did it. I am on meetic.fr once again. This is a site where according to the commercials I'll find love once again. I don't know for sure, but what I know is that I'm not better than all these wackos that can't touch a woman without having a hard-on or without drooling out of fear.
The girls all seem to have problems (being ugly is not the most important, trust me) and even if there's some diamond in the rough every now and then, you'd better be ready to dig for a long time..
So, Internet gods, send me someone who will make me forget her.Please. With boobs and a brain.

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l