Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Saturday, October 13, 2007 @12:55 PM

Another step to...where?
In my quest to find a new Princess, things are getting really nasty. I've always seen myself as quite a stable person, but I'm on a rocky road (not talking about dessert here). In the quest I'm embarking, I'm betting on quantity. so far, I'm dating 3 girls, I got a one night stand last night with one and I've never felst so alone. I'm just sailing in the dark, trying my luck but still comparing these potential lives with the one I lost.
I miss her so much that it leads me to do stupid things (stupid but SAFE, be assured).
So far, it's going nowhere, it's just the illusion of not being alone, of falling asleep with somebody next to you but knowing deep inside your heart that the ONE is somewhere, out there.
I've had quite a success with girls recently (a lot more than what I could have anticipated) but each time I realize I won't be clicking, I just realize how much I lost.

Where's my Pam?


?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l