Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Thursday, September 13, 2007 @9:20 PM

So, why?
I know. Starting a new blog from scratch is quite a common thing. Another blog, lost on the web as a star can be lost in the sky. If you landed here when you typed in "surgery", well Google must have gone crazy. But here's a story for you: sometimes writing a blog is a good way to cheer things up. But sometimes it is also a prison cell. Let me explain: my name is Fiddler and I've been blogging for more than 4 years, which are eons in Internet time. My life has been pretty hectic of last and it turned out that my other blog is now read by people that are scrutinizing everything I do. In a nutshell, as I started to blog so as to be "free" and express myself, now I can't do it anymore. So, I decided to start anew, in English, so more people will get to read it (in a perfect world). Yes, I'm French and writing stuff in another language makes things easier, as if this new language was a protection.
So why a messy life?
Stay tuned..
and by the way:
SITE STILL UNDER WORK

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l