Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Monday, September 17, 2007 @8:22 PM

So, how to cope?
Well, I have only one answer:




But truth be told, I really mean it. When I feel down, I just sit in front of a screen (whether TV or computer) and I watch The Office. When it's over, I really feel better. And it's the only show that has that effect on me. Perhaps because contrary to other comedies, they don't talk about love andthe characters are so weird (Dwight, anyone?) that I feel pretty normal...

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l