Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Saturday, September 22, 2007 @9:28 AM

The problem with week-ends.
You can't pretend anymore. There's one point where you end up alone. These are the toughest parts because the GhosTS of The Past are feasting on these tough times and it's hard to look forward. The thing (for now) is that it's not winter yet. But when it comes (along with its discontent)I'll better be prepared.
About the "Hoper Girl" I met, things are getting cleared out: I told her I wanted to be on my own for one week or so, in the typical boyish cowardly way, that is to say, not telling her that I don't want to see her anymore...

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l