Welcome to this messy life <body> <body>

Monday, September 24, 2007 @7:47 PM

And she called
Ok, Twenty minutes ago my cell phone rang. I looked at the screen and I saw the dreaded numbers. Before the Break-up she had her own allocated ringtones, her surname (Sunshine) and even her colour. Now, only some meaningless cold numbers. Actually, they are not that meaningless because it just shortened my breath and made my heart explode. (What, me worry?)
What have we talked about? Bills which are remains of the island we used to live in. She wanted to see me so we could talk about that and I declined. I cannotsee her now. Even if I want her to come back so bad, I know it's too dangerous for me. So I just said she could me everything. I asked a few casual questions and then I wished her a good night. So distant, so full of unexpressed feelings (from me). After 4 years it all ends to that: a 7 minute-phone call.
Messy life. Messy me.

?

|

The Story So Far

M Welcome to the show! I'm M., a French guy who's 34 and now single. Everything is falling down and I'm trying to put the remaining parts of my so-called sentimental life together. Welcome to my Messy Life! free music

www.flickr.com
& LINKS

link
link
link
link
link
link
link


& ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008


& ARTICULATE



& CREDITS

l